Direct Service Providers (DSPs) are essential for the health and well-being of the people they serve and they should be aware of how the Covid-19 spreads, risk factors, and prevention actions.
This website includes commonly asked questions that DSPs have about caring for people with disabilities during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- How can I protect myself and the people I work with?
- What if my client or someone they live with has been exposed to COVID-19, has symptoms of COVID-19, or tests positive for COVID-19?
- What if I become sick or am exposed to someone who has COVID-19?
- Are my clients at increased risk for becoming infected or having severe illness from COVID-19?
- How can I cope with stress during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Guidance for direct service providers for people with disabilities. What do they need to know about COVID-19?. Atlanta, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020, online.
English / North America / United States