This website provides with guidance for people who care for someone living with dementia, so as they can protect themselves and others during the COVID-19 pandemic and what additional steps they can take to protect their loved one. It provides information about the following topics:
- When do they need to seek medical attention for their loved one
- What to do if their loved one needs to be hospitalized for COVID-19
- What to do If they get sick
- Be aware of the symptoms for Covid-19
- How to take care of themselves
Additional Covid-19 guidance for caregivers of people living with dementia in community settings. Atlanta, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020, online.
English / North America / United States